Herbal stamp massage is a combination of heat therapy, acupressure and aromatherapy. During the session the masseur moves hot cotton pouches filled with herbs, so-called “stamps”, along the energetic lines of the body.
The stamps are first soaked in a special, fragrant, hot oil, which deeply relaxes, moisturises and lubricates the skin, improving its appearance , while also having an analgesic effect.
The heat from the stamps helps expand sebaceous glands and blood vessels, thanks to which nutritional and healing substances from a specially selected mixture of herbs are absorbed by the skin faster and better.
Advantages of Herbal Stamp Massage
- Relieves pain and acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Supports natural regeneration mechanisms
- Improves appearance of skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps remove toxins from the body
- Relaxes muscles